Home > Forums > Parties (The Social Scene)

Home Swingers party

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 04.11.2016 Date END: 04.11.2016 Hi. We want to host a swingers party this Friday. We are a EuropeanCanadian couple, and want to meet up with other playful couples.
Singles might apply, and we will consider.

MJ and Tommy.

RE:Home Swingers party

Can we join

Interested buddy, kindly check my profile,foreigner too here get intouch or how can I contact u faster img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif"

Can we join?

swingers party

pls let us know how joint with this. i too like liking puzzy and sucking cocks.pls add meimg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons017.gif"

hi a may attend but as solo male if that okay

Greetings

Hi how are tommy we already met at akyre meet and greet party at metrowalk can we join your party ill bring my partner with me

HELLO!

Hello! Can i join as a single? Discreet professional here. Thanks!

Hi. Im single. May I join? Even for an observership status only.

hello guys

Im interested to join you guys? Send me some details thank you.

maybe

i will think about it ,, iif im sure i will ,, who knows...

Can I Join

Hi Good am Can I join, Single Male here very fun to be with and near to Mandaluyong City as well. wait for your Quick response! Thanks! Let me send you PM as well! Thank you!

Home Swingers party

Lets! PARTY! :)

Can I Join

Hi Good am Can I join, Single Male here very fun to be with and near to Mandaluyong City as well. wait for your Quick response! Thanks! Let me send you PM as well! Thank you!

Directions

Sorry for the late response. Would appreciate a number and address.

Directions

Sorry for the late response. Would appreciate a number and address.

i would like to but not as couple as single male the female of my couple recovering from operation on 21st