Home > Forums > Clubs & Venues (The Social Scene)

clubbing and more

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 14.04.2016 Date END: 17.04.2016 we are in delhi for 4 days ,looking for smart fair guys,girls and couples for clubbing and more

RE:clubbing and more

hey sir hw r u ??i am willing to have meet with ,plzz visit profile Xd Xd

Hiiii,i am single male from Gurgaon, looking forward to making some good friends, and enjoy sensual moments with them.My fantasies are cuckold and anal sex like you. Also ready to invest some good amount to time, if the outcome is a good friend. Can we meet over a cup of coffee......

I am from delhi and will for meet .

Can we meet ?

hi

hi...m single guy wrking in mnc in gurgaon....wd like to meet

Hi, Thanks for visiting my profile. lets connect and explore for meeting I am staying in Delhi. I love to travel alot at different places. I am fine with both long term or NSA relationship. Wanna proceed with me.
I read your profile details and suited for the same. Lets connect and try to meet

Clubbing n more

Hii guys m a handsome guy from delhi..i like to lick pussy for 1 hour nonstop n give u oil massage also...m expert in erotic oil massage akso...will u allow me to lick her??

tell us the detail

Lemme know how i contact you people
M from south west delhi

Date start: 14.04.2016 Date END: 17.04.2016 we are in delhi for 4 days ,looking for smart fair guys,girls and couples for clubbing and more
img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

RE:RE:clubbing and more

Reply me then how i cantact you