Home > Forums > Clubs & Venues (The Social Scene)

PLATINUM party

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 12.03.2016 Date END: 13.03.2016 For people who have become used to the gold standard parties here and wonder if there might be anything even better with even finer things in life.... Expect more glitz and sparkle!

Haute cuisine buffet, fizz on arrival, served by our fabulous PLATINUM GIRLS and champagne tasting of some selected great crus. Even warmer pool. We plan to have gender balance so that for every committing single lady, one very carefully selected and vetted single gentleman will be admitted.

Thus the overall dynamic will be as for a couples only party, but with the electric presence of a few urgent singles. Watch the web sites for more detail as time passes. To address the higher costs, couples will contribute and single ladies . Single guys need to contact us if they wish to attend . . . If the new format proves popular it will become a monthly feature. The rest is down to you.

Dress code for this night is as for night clubs, namely jacket and tie, ideally smart suit. The ladies will be trusted to complement this sartorial stratum.

Music to suit a more indulgent atmosphere. Wish us luck in an ambitious project to reinstate for the event an original SeeBurg Juke box that has been broken ever since BBC engineers man-handled it during a Holby City shoot here many years ago.

This will be an ideal evening for new as well as regular guests to meet up for the first time to see if that 'click' is there.

This is an invite only party so if you are interested and would like to know more please contact us. We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Message us now to be put on our guest list as this is going to be a very popular party so space will be limited.

Please bring along all your own drinks for the evening. Please label your drinks to save any confusion on the night.

No jeans, t-shirts, polo shirts or trainers please or you will be refused entry. Always dress to impress.

A full hotcold buffet

5 x Playrooms which include

RE:PLATINUM party

Hi, I'll appreciate an invite from you for your party. I'm genuine and hope you Check out my profile. Hope to hear from you. Cheers.

Event cancelled

Event cancelled