Home > Forums > Clubs & Venues (The Social Scene)

Black Womans Fan Club

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 26.02.2016 Date END: 27.02.2016 Radlett Parties & The Playgrounds presents
BLACK WOMAN'S FAN CLUB
Fri 26th February. 10.00pm till late.
This is about celebrating the classiness of black ladies who will be absolutely in charge of what happens and what does not happen that evening. So guys will need to put on their best charm offensive! Remember that what happens at our parties stays at our parties.
If you know any classy black ladies who are ready to move their social life up a gear, or if you would enjoy being part of this, spread the word and apply. If you find black ladies not to your taste, this night is not for you. LIMITED single guys will be allowed to attend after they have pre booked.
Message us now to be put on our guest list as this is going to be a very popular party so space will be limited.
Couples contributions
Single ladies contributions
Single guys contributions

RE:Black Womans Fan Club

Can I attend this party ???

Invite

I am so confused I'd love to be part of this party I'm 35 recently single love black women all my desires in one yet have no idea how to get officialy invited please contact me and give me the night of my life regards Mark

Invite

I am so confused I'd love to be part of this party I'm 35 recently single love black women all my desires in one yet have no idea how to get officialy invited please contact me and give me the night of my life regards Mark

RE:Invite