Home > Forums > Chill-Out Zone (General Chat)

Have You Ever..?

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Have you ever dressed up in your partner's clothing without them knowing?

RE:Have You Ever..?

Yeah I did last week felt so turned on and dimmed in her thong ximg src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons020.gif"

Yes, some years ago.
I often used to wear his shirts, trousers and shoes to go for a late-night walk. I even dared to wear his Wellington boots in the garden.

Have You Ever

Wore kilt till I was 16.
Attracted the lads!!!!.
So wearing ladies clothes did not seem like out of ordinary.

yes I have, many times,

private chats

how come when your in a private chat someone can also want a private chat . is there any way of letting others know your in private chat

Re Have you ever...?

Yes I have and felt so turned on wearing dresses and skirts

I am a crossdresser and I started following my stepfather rs death having been emotionally abused for 19 years. it started innocently one night while watching tv. I thought what would it be like wearing a pair of mothers nickers? this went to dress,skirt,blouse, I would love to go out dressed but need encouragement from a female and preferably not where I live.

i did for a while when she found out she started buying me my own dresses now i dress as a woman every day its very normal to us and all my friends don't bat an eyelid when i walk in in a dress ive never worn male undies or socks etc for four years now and don't think i ever will again when i dress male now for some reason or another i feel awkward and cant wait to change back i could tell you a lot more but some other time maybe

Yes, yes! A stunning slinky silk number. Impressed myself!

Yes, it did look strange with a hairy chest sticking out of dress. Stockings felt good though. xx