Home > Forums > Chill-Out Zone (General Chat)

The Single Guy, do they not read the add's

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Like allot of couples we are getting extremely fed up with the amount mail we get from single guy's. We've had a couple from guy's who got in touch and complimented my wife, and I say again thank you to those guy's, but what is it about "Single Guy's need not reply" or "No Singles Guy's, thanks" that is so difficult to understand.
Is it a case of allot of guy's out there just look at the pic's and don't bother reading the profile?
I don't mean to throw aspurtions on all you guy's out there it's just I get fed up with having to reply to men saying "read the add".
there, feel better now,img src="imagesadultemoticons013.gif" , happy swinging everyone.img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif"

Re: The Single Guy, do they not read the add's

I have read your profile and it is clear to most people that the automated part of the ad states you want to meet couples and females which is why I have never sent a message.

However you may have forgotten that many guys don't read down that far. May I suggest that you amend your profile to specifically include the words "Sorry No Single guys" or other suitable words within the main text.

Other couples are more explicit with their requirements in their freeform text but have created profiles where the "What IWe are looking for" tick boxes have been incorrectly completed so it displays "We are looking for Male Female Couples Groups etc."

And yes guys, please don't give us genuine singles a bad name by not reading the whole advert.

Large