Home > Forums > Chill-Out Zone (General Chat)

Sensual Member Confessions

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Taken from our ‘Saucy Sex Toy Survey’, here’s some kinky little confessions from our members:

“Vibrating cock ring used on a woman who didn't know I what it was. She didn't stop cumming for 30 minutes. I switched it on just as she was reaching her peak and it pushed her over the peak hard. She now calls me her human vibrator.”

Using a rampant rabbit on her pussy and dildo on her arse while she's sucking my cock and biting it a bit too because she's squirting all over”

“Making another women besides my wife reach orgasm after orgasm after orgasm. And then they go on without me until I can catch my breath. Then I'm doing what I love to do again licking them both to a giant orgasm. While they kiss and caress each other.”

RE:Sensual Member Confessions

Wish that confession would have been from that ''other woman and his wife'' but still quite deep.

Taken from our ‘Saucy Sex Toy Survey’, here’s some kinky little confessions from our members:

“Vibrating cock ring used on a woman who didn't know I what it was. She didn't stop cumming for 30 minutes. I switched it on just as she was reaching her peak and it pushed her over the peak hard. She now calls me her human vibrator.”

Using a rampant rabbit on her pussy and dildo on her arse while she's sucking my cock and biting it a bit too because she's squirting all over”

“Making another women besides my wife reach orgasm after orgasm after orgasm. And then they go on without me until I can catch my breath. Then I'm doing what I love to do again licking them both to a giant orgasm. While they kiss and caress each other.”

My most erotic session with a toy

The hubby and I were out for a nice evening drive. We decided to go to the local adult theaternovelties store. As we are shopping I spy this huge cock called “Dick Ram-Bone” this thing is about 18" from the suction cup base to the tip, and about as big around as a Glade Air freshener can. I just had to try it, just to see……
We got in the car and were barely out of the parking lot as I opened the packaging to release my new toy. I loved the heaviness of this massive toy and It had nice realistic veins running down its shaft. As hubby merged onto the highway, I placed this huge cock against the dash. Pulling up my dress to reveal my very wet panty-less pussy, I straddled old Mr. RamBone placing my feet on the dash, then proceeded to slowly work him into my pussy making me cum instantly. Slowly I began to long stroke him in an out of my very slippery pussy, I was arching up and forward to work him ever deeper and to expose myself in my side window and the front windshield. With all the cars around us and the highway lights shining, I could easily see into the passing cars. It would seem as if no one pays attention anymore, As everyone was just blankly stareing straight ahead. No one took a look to the side to see what I was doing. Even so it was so hot and exciting that I was haveing orgasm after orgasm. We had been driving about 10 minutes and had 30 more until the city and home. Ahead of us hubby noticed a semi running bob-tail merging into the now 4 lane highway. He sped up and slid in beside him, and proceeded to set our cruise control to match the truckers speed. The trucker hadn’t noticed so hubby reached over and turned on the interior lights, while also rolling down my window. I was looking up to him riding my dildo hard and fast, my pussy squirting like mad. I was so turned on from the light being on, and the size and weight of my new toy!! He suddenly turned and looked down so I slid off my huge cock arched my hips up into the window, and sprayed the windshield soaking the dash. I then slid back onto my huge dildo taking about 10-11 inches of it, the look in his eyes was price less. For the next 20 minutes we drove side by side, I completely removed my dress and he watched me and jacked off driving down the road flashing his hard cock up into the window for me to see as he came. I fucked that dildo hard and wild as he watched, and I was cumming almost constantly, our car and my seat were soaked. he watched for about 5 more minutes and exited the highway honking and waving with a huge smile on his face. We continued to drive on as I played for about another 15 mins, (with no one noticing). My legs now week and quivering, I relaxed back into my seat with the dildos huge head just 3 inches inside my wet swollen pussy. I was thinking about what just happened, the whole time enjoying the constant throbbing of my pussy as it squeezed and released around the head my new most favorite toy???

nice story

img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

RE:nice story

I am glad you enjoyed me sharing my adventure it was a very exciting night.
~~~CAT~~~

RE:RE:nice story

Thanks for sharing jimcatUSA! x

RE:Sensual Member Confessions