Home > Forums > Chill-Out Zone (General Chat)

Do You Love A Strap On?

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

16% of the ladies who answered our ‘Definitive Swinger Survey’ told us they’ve used a strap-on on another woman whilst 20% answered that they’d given a man pleasure using one. Strap-ons come in all sorts of sizes according to your needs and you can also find some vibrating options if the solid but still version still doesn’t quite tickle your fancy.

How do you guys feel about strap-ons? Do you have a bit of a fantasy involving a strap-on?

RE:Do You Love A Strap On?

I absolutely LOVE strapon sex. The only thing better is sex with a pre-op transsexual while dressed in my most sexy n slutty outfit or with me being the center of a pre-op TStv gangbangs! img src="imagesadultemoticons005.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

I love to give and take

Do you, I Do

love giving strapon sex, pulling panties to one side and fondelling, do take as well

LOVE TO GIVE.... love getting from a sexy girl too

Re : Do you love a strapon

Love to receive. That said its been do long I feel like a born again virgin!

I've always dreamt of being taken with a strap on by a woman, but never yet found anyone who's up for the challenge.

Any takers?? (Be gentle with me! Heehee img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" )

Would love to know what it feels like to receive!
If anyone wants to give me a good seeing to, just message me :)

I would love to use a strap on on a guy. Most I've used so far was beads which was good but would very much enjoy going for it properly.

RE:RE:Do You Love A Strap On?

gosh Angel you just may get a barrage of mail lol x

Love being on the receiving end of a strap on.

I've always wondered what it would be like and would be up for anyone that's wants to, mail me

Getting ready for first time soon by using bigger and bigger butt plugs!!! Can't wait for the day to happen!! xx

Nice profile dear , if not for the distance I would be more than willing to be your victim img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

yes please

would love to try it as well...

yup i love getting a strap on from my partner...infact i like to dress as a lady while getting strap on

strap on

love it; I own a great 7" would love to use it and take it, but no interest hear in Cheshire UK

strap that motherfucker on and give it to me...

Yeah would love to! Have had girlfriends who loved fingering and licking me, I am sure they would have if I had owned a strap on.....

Strap on

I really want a strap on , receiving of course

yessss. i love it

strapon mmm

Wife makes me wear her knickers and uses her toys on me and her strapon, when I a not in the mood she makes me have it mmmm

Strapless strap on arrives tomorrow

Looking forward to a certain someone using it in me!

i would love to have a woman use a strap on on me ,i hope it happens

The Real Thing

Yes strapons are ok, but they never feel like the real thing, they do not flex as the real thing, I have been taken by many real and many strapons and thumbs up to the real thing everytime, as long as it has girth and length.

mmmm. i love a mistress who fuck me hard by a big black strap on

Yes I must admit I like to be fucked by my partner using a strap on, and she loves doing me too. Would love to try the real thing.img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

Love to be on the receiving end of a Strap on being shagged by a lady and watched by other ladies (or men)

Have had fantasies about this for a long time but never been able to find anyone who wants to do it to me
:'(

Have had fantasies about this for a long time but never been able to find anyone who wants to do it to me
:'(

meant to say find anyone to do it to me but have no idea why it did that

Can give or take

i enjoy giving strapon to either male or female, so if any interested see my profile and if suits, live in Oxford, travels to London, Swindon, Reading and there abouts

Love receiving strap-on from a sexy woman

I would love you to fuck me with a strap on.. major fantasy of mine x

Ready to CUM inside? SPOKANE VALLEY, WASHINGTON STATE-img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

Sure thing. Never goes soft and if it has variable speed vibrator--- WOW

RE:RE:RE:Do You Love A Strap On?

I'd also love to get fucked by a woman with a strap-on... surely one fantasy that's not too out of reach

any takers out there?