Home > Forums > Fetish (Fetishes and Other)

CD in Edinburgh looking for a meet now!!!

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hiya Very horny passive CD in Edinburgh looking for a meet NOW!!! with couple or singles.

Get back to me soon and we can have some fun.

Emma XXX

Re: CD in Edinburgh looking for a meet now!!!

Love the stockings and woould love to rubmy cock up and down them. Get in touch you sexy bitch

Give me a ring if you fsncy some fun now!!!

Dave
xx

Hi Emma

Loved your profile, here is one of our favourite fantasies which I think you may enjoy !!!
first of all my wife would get you to kneel in front of her naked, she then slowly strips of to reveal a massive 8" strap on. Before you get to feel it up your arse you need to make sure it is well lubricated by sucking and licking on it as she fucks it down your throat. She then gets you 69 me on the bed while we are both fucking each others mouth I hold your arse wide open for her to insert her cock right up your arse. She eases it in inch by inch to give you time to get used it, while all the time I am building up speed in your mouth were my cock is now half way down your throat. My wife always uses a double ended strap on so that the faster she fucks you the harder it rubs in her clit and she gets to cum to ! eventually I can,t hold back any longer and empty my balls down your throat at exactly the same time you empty yours down mine, we both suck hard ensuring that we swallow every drop before collapseing in a heap, ready to start again!!
Would love to hear more from you and your fantasies, hope you liked this! :)

Hi there I am an editor of a new amateur adult web site and would love you to send me some pics of yourself to add to our new site. You can send them to me at

cheers
John