Home > Forums > Fetish (Fetishes and Other)

SPANKING with GUYS ...

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hi

Any guys into spanking with other guys ... just for fun and experiences ... either way ... no strings ... img src="imagesadultemoticons002.gif"

Have a look at my web page:-

Paul

Re: SPANKING with GUYS ...

WOW, I like to get spanking bottom to let red hot.
I do not bother you to hurt on me so I like it, Yes.
GOOD SPANKING.
Paul.img src="imagesadultemoticons017.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons002.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons022.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons001.gif" .
Do you want to write to me.
img src="imagesadultemoticons021.gif"

Hi,

I am into a good spanking, both giving and receiving. Live in London but travel down A3 quite often, so could meet up. Like to play games and be dominated, wear knickers etc,

Graham

NO BUT DO YOU HAVE A SISTER?...img src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif"

awww what a shame u have a nice ass too lolimg src="imagesadultemoticons007.gif"

hi m of cpl 38 loves spanking,where u from
D

Terry here from near York : I love to spank guys ( and girls ) ... hard then soft, makes the buttocks pink and very, very sensitive to the touch : fingertips, lips, tongue. Then parting those glowing cheeks and sliding in my hard cock ... mmmmmm !

I want to go across your knee for a sound spanking. NOW!

I want you to spanking my bottom now, YES PLEASE. What I like it.img src="imagesadultemoticons009.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons002.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons001.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons017.gif"
Will you to write to me by mail. Thank you.img src="imagesadultemoticons002.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons017.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons004.gif"

Hi, yes I'd love to be put across your knee for a sound spanking, i'm sure i deserve it. I'm a beginner so you'll have to take me in hand....

Terry here from near York : I love to spank guys ( and girls ) ... hard then soft, makes the buttocks pink and very, very sensitive to the touch : fingertips, lips, tongue. Then parting those glowing cheeks and sliding in my hard cock ... mmmmmm !

And nothing beats being bent over, hearing the swish of the cane, waiting for the sting, the heat and pain rising, the feel of a hand on bare flesh, probing, knowing soon something will be sliding in, and nothing can be done about it, there to take and be taken, perhaps a few `watching ... waiting to join in .............