Home > Forums > Clubs & Venues (The Social Scene)

Gangbang

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 27.06.2014 Date END: 28.06.2014 She wants multiple cocks at the same time and people to share her 'like a whore', in her own words. Want guys up to 35 years old but over 35's who are fit and well hung will be considered. Want to meet at a hotel in bar, have a few drinks and then up to room for a fuck fest. She has many outfits, heels, to wear and change into throughout the night. She may also wear a very shirt skirt with no panties when we first meet so you can fuck her in the toilets when we are in the bar. Location TBC as depends where you guys are located. We can travel.

Hope to get an in invite

I am over 35 but hope to be considered...

wen & wer

hi am over 35 a lot . but please considered me thank you img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons004.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons001.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons001.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons001.gif"

RE:Gangbang

over 35 but as fit as :i would like to cumxxxx

RE:Sex Parties in Paphos

I am 32 and vwe man hope you can travel over . Right now I am in holiday in Cyprus paphos

fuck fest

Hi i am over 35 but fit and willing im over in manchester and would be happy to meet you both within a 50 mile radius as long as i can join you in the daytime. Let me know asap xx

Gangbang

Hi there I am over 35 but very horny genuine not bad looking clean and local would love to take you in the bar or toilet or any where love role play love sex so pls give me a go you won't be disappointed x

sex activities in laguna calabarzon

hope thres a plce and nice people open minded

come to liverpool, i have room boog in hotel

steve

sounds fun

message me

Details

Let me know the details see you there sexy

The next weekend?

I will be in Leeds the following weekend ... 3-7 July - plan another one?!? Up for fun ;)

RE:The next weekend?

do we have a place arranged please :pm me

32yo and live close enough to Leeds to commute, I also know the city well, I would love you join you guys and am available 247 with only 24 hours notice.
I can send pictures if required but as I am using my phone I am unable to upload any to this site.

Event

Well have a look am 45 never done this if you like me give me the details and see if can make it

gnag bang

you need to organise a party at a strategically located hotel either in leeds city centre or the junction turn off like the m1 to segfield :@ the hardwick hotel is posssssh and nicely located? 30 mins from leeds bu t you need to organise the guys into a large group who will turn up. for outside meets there is the trimdon walkway with a nice little car park and bench for a ganf bang open air

Gang Bang

Do you know the details yet?

time and place

hello have you confirmed the details?