Home > Forums > Fetish (Fetishes and Other)

WATERSPORTS

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

anyone one loooking to form friendship network meets and chats about watersports indoor and outdoors pls get in touch .we can arrange meets with others even if not ourselves

Re: WATERSPORTS

Please contact me if you are interested

hi we are lee and diane from blackpool, we presume from your profile name you are from scarborough we visit twice a year sometimes three staying at the george hotel with the bar and disco. we just like going for the change from the crowds here in the season, are there places there where like minded people go, check our profile we now are being a bit more adventerous and actively seeking to meet other couples, if you like or are interested please get in touch cheers

Please include me in this exciting initiative. Thank you!

Me please :-) domost

hi . my name is lawrence , iam 28 , medium built , 13 stones and 6'0 tall . i travel all over the country and wouid be intrested in meeting up or chatting on the net . if you send me a email address i'll send you a photo . hope to hear from you soon . xxxxxxxxxx

Hi Scarborocpl

I am very interested in watersports and in fact own a paltalk room on the subject.

I am a 30 year old single straight male and would like to keep in contact with you all. I would be willing to travel from my home in Cambridgeshire.

Regards

Harry Jones

Hi love Watersorts, anyone in Essex area interested in meeting to discuss etc
Prof4242

i love reciving from women then licking clean my cock is rock hard right now just thinking about you

Its good to see watersports on here, i've noticed people say on their profiles that they are very openminded but not into pain or watersports, its on 90% of them im sure, if you take pain and watersports out of the equation then surely that leaves just sex.....
End of my rant now, sorry about that.
Im in Brisol, im 25 and bi. I love watersports and it would be good to find someone near me who does too.img src="imagesadultemoticons012.gif"

Hi there

I live in Edinburgh and I am trying to find anyone in Scotaland tha is interested in watersports. Any help in that direction would be much appreciated.

I am into most types of watrersports and fun.

Cheers

Dave
X

i am really keen on the idea of watersports with m or f but only once have i ever found any one to share my interest

this group is a revelation. please get in touch if u r interested

love water sports male 44 med bld big cock love to spray and drinkimg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

i really want to try being pissed on but can i find a woman to do itimg src="imagesadultemoticons017.gif"

Hi live in co durham really love watersports would love to meet up with likeminded females can travel no problem

I love watersports, anybody in Devon up for some watersports fun?

Would like to join your group. Would love to find any females in the west midlands who are in 2 watersports

sub male cabaret singer

would love to recieve watersports if interested contact me i am often in area and well trained
and hotmail

Love watersports. Giving and receiving , let me know when the fun is.

Steve

I'd be interested to hear from you. yogiyogi

pls contact me
yogiyogi

would love to hear from anyone interested in watersports,especially in the north east

(004) Mike from London - I want to be pissed on by loads of guys. Cannot accomodate.

mike

Hi im intrested in water sports with any female in the yorkshire area

hi
i am new to the watersport scene but would love to get involved with like minded people i live in milton keynes but would travel count me inimg src="imagesadultemoticons022.gif"

Hi im interested in watersport so if anyone like to hook up for some wet fun get back to me

Im up for that.I have never had girl piss on me and i think it would be an amazing experienceimg src="imagesadultemoticons001.gif"

im a 32 year old male love to meet females for watersports fun in londonbrighton area anyone interested please mail me daz.

would love to recieve golden shower from a fem, count me in for this group

Steve xx

would love to join your little group as the others say its so hard to find others who want to have a go.
By the way only live in Bridlington so nice and handy.img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

Contact me in Swansea any body interested in mutual wsporimg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" ts

anyone one loooking to form friendship network meets and chats about watersports indoor and outdoors pls get in touch .we can arrange meets with others even if not ourselves

try this club..... alway on the !venueclub-domina.html

Sexywife2 - have emailed you!

Hi Scarboro couple, I am a male 45 ave looks n hung very sub not slave company director so it must be discreet, waiting to serve. e-mail .
Thanksimg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

Hi

NW male here looking for some WATERSPORTS fun please email me and we can take it from there.

hi im from swansea looking 2 have first time watersports

i'm 34, bi, into watersports... but nowhere near bristol!! this is great - i thought i was a bit weird being into this but v glad to see i'm not alone.

Hi, I'm really into being pissed on but only had one experience. Would love to get more involved in the scene. If you can help, my email is mids

Hi .. Kelly and Dave from newcastle..kellys always up for Watersports..
Let us know if you would like to meet.img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

Interested and genuine!

hi never tried it but would love to try please get back to me on how i can start

NW male here. Loves watersports. Bisexual and into mutual masterbation, sucking etc

Hi N.W. guy wishes to join a watersports group

Hi I am very interested . Cardiff Based. Want to explore watersports with femae male or couples . Bi oral guy.
Dave

hi im interested in trying out watersports and i am unble to fin danyone interested can u help im 49 and sexy guy v discreet thankx phil

hi just came across your add and found it very interesting. i`m really into watersports but thought i would be on my own!!! i would love to be part of your group and perhaps exchange emails on the subject. maybe one day i will meet up with a female or couple to enjoy these delights, take care , mitch

would love to get involved just let me know how babe

include me too

I want to get pissed on by a woman in the northeast.

i luv watersports esp recieving a nice shower !!! ;-)

anyone in the northwest like to discuss or poss meet get in touch..:-)

I love watersports and would love to hear from others (male or female) in Midlands with similar interests. It would be wonderful to have someone piss all over me, and I can return the favour if you like.
Get in touch and lets have some pissing fun. xxximg src="imagesadultemoticons006.gif"

Bi male looking for couples ino watersport fun.

I am a Bi male in Kansas wanting to try watersports. I can't host but if you are in the area let me know!

Hi to you all,
I love to watch ladies taking a pee and would perahps like to try been used as a target one day, or would enjoy adding to the showers myself, if you are organising any thing in the scarborough area give me a shout as I would very much like to join in and get to meet the local people on the scene as i am sure there is one in the area, just not found way into it yet.img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

I Love watersports!
Would love to meet up for some watery fun if still available!!

hi,i would love to get involved in anything to do with watersports so please include me in anything you can arrange,thanx. x

Bifem 50+ in london would love to have you piss on my pussy and arse.would return the favor only if required get me on....bigwetblonde at ya hoo ukimg src="imagesadultemoticons005.gif"

where in nw naturist

hi lee and diane i love watersports and have had a few experiences.can be a taboo subject with some so called open minded people but it is a lovely feeling.anyway i'm very adventerous and belive the woman should cum before the man so i try my best to please.i live in lancashire myself so if you would like to meet up at a weekend for a chat and drink and if i'm not your type no problem at least i've had a day out ha ha.hope 2 hear from u img src="imagesadultemoticons021.gif"

Hi scarborocpl,

I am interested in getting to know other people into this fetish. Would like to swap experiences, stories and up for meets if they are arranged.

Look forward to hear from you

RA

hi there from sunny leicester. I would love to try watersports, i think its the last great taboo, but just try finding a like minded female, its impossible!

my last 2 ex girlfriends were into it big time....I love it!! Especially receiving...I swallow too :)

Include me!!!!!