Home > Forums > Dogging (Fetishes and Other)

BLONDE GIRLFRIEND WANTS HER FIRST DOGGING EXPERIENCE IN LONDON, WE NEED SEXY COUPLE

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

*** IF YOU KNOW OF GOOD, SAFE DOGGING VENUES, IN LONDON (PREFERABLY N.W. LONDON OR ABOUT 30 MILES TRAVEL), THEN U ARE HALF WAY THERE. SEND US FULL DETAILS OF HOW TO GET THERE, YOUR CONTACT DETAILS AND WHAT THE VENUE IS LIKE ***

IDEALLY SEXY COUPLE TO GUIDE US,
OR A NICE SINGLE GIRL OR GUY.

Re: BLONDE GIRLFRIEND WANTS HER FIRST DOGGING EXPERIENCE IN LONDON, WE NEED SEXY COUPLE

hi

i would love to join in just check out my profile

Re: BLONDE GIRLFRIEND WANTS HER FIRST DOGGING EXPERIENCE IN LONDON, WE NEED SEXY COUPLE

I use a safe dogging venue i mile from Junc 8&9 M4,12 miles from Heathrow. Venue is secure so no unwanted people or fear of police etc.

Venue is secluded and backs onto the River Thames.Great for fun when the weather warms up!!

If interested please contact back and we can take it further.

Have met other couples here!!

Mark

hi i have had some great times dogging and would like to help you experience it for yourselves. I am from south herts and i know some good safe places and i have just found another one in luton.Get in touch and if you want to take it futher just email me.
Happy dogging

Hi i am young good looking aussie, single male, new to dogging myself, maybe we could learn together. south west.

Hi This sounds just what we're looking for, please be in touch and let us know details of exactly how to get there and best time to go...

any other horny doggers (particularly couples) with good ideas? she's waiting...

Hi, I know of a number of different dogging sites in NW london and would be happy to act as your guide tonight. Call me on 07779 788179 if you want to chat first. Regards Steve

Hi there doggers,

We have checked out a dogging site in chiswick but never seem to be there at the right time as haven't seen any one else down there is there good time to go down there or is it just too cold?img src="imagesadultemoticons025.gif"