Home > Forums > Fetish (Fetishes and Other)

sleazy cd -slut wants gang fucked x

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

hi
am a sleazy slut who adores assertive horny young men using me - cum and piss fucking me - getting me high - abusing and humiliating me for your amusment and total pleasure
will submit at my place or meet where you want in or outdoors
cum on in guys - you know a good thing when you have it xx
slut cd stephanie
xx

Re: sleazy bitch slut wants gang fucked x

toy boy4u croydon

I'd love to use u, im meeting with someone tonight msg me and join in!

Hi there I am an editor of a new amateur adult web site and would love you to send me some pics of yourself to add to our new site. You can send them to me at

cheers
John

would love to fuck your brains out and i'll piss all over your cunt after you swallow my warm cum. only 23 but who cares. if you want to get in touch email me at to arrange a meetin. could meet half way and you couldwe get hotelimg src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

hi sleazy just let me know where in croydon and i1ll be ther efor some daytime fun xxx

just ask, and i will be with you,fuck and eating you`re pussy..steveimg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

hey, i wanna treat you like the naughty little slut that you are, if you want to get spanked, fucked, then treated to a golden shower then get in touch ASAP.

all the replies so far hav been lame, if u want a young, horny as f*ck bi male to fuck and abuse you im your guy. i got hrad readin ur profile! although quite far away, i will be willing to travel if u want to meet, maybe we cud meet on a train and fu*k in a public place ; ) img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

hiya sleazy, im up 4 seeing and abusing your sexy body. im not hugely far away from ya so me thinxs we could meet somewhere. (hopefully). If you read this check me out and get back to me xx solteezer x

hi sol
lets arrange it then - you say when and where and i will submit to be used - dirty as you want - no limits - maybe invite others interested in using me at same time
maybe get me high and use me as a defenceless, eager cock fucking bitch
i have made offer, so cant go back now - please x
dirty whore
stephanie

mail me at . You're only 30 mins away from me and I'd fuck you until you were on the edge of cumming on my cock, then pull out and run my tongue over your wet pussy and arse......do you want me to go on?? Would love to meet for a couple of hours of no strings filthy fun!!!

hi, how would u like to cum dowm to hammersmith where i work as a security officer. you could cum around the time i'm about to finnished work and we could do some serious fondling,fingering, lickin and fuckin till your pussy,arse and mouth are fully content. i'm genuine, have a partner of 8yrs but need someone who's a little more adventurous, discression assured and i don't do hang ups so would expect you to be totally submissive and let yourself go, anyway if you like the sound of this then drop me a reply! see ya!!x

sorry mate, i did not realise that you are a male and i'm not into that sort of thing so please ignore my 1st message, thanks.

wow dean - you are a sexy sexy hunk - am sorry you have withdrawn your request, but fully understand :-)
good luck
stepahanie

Re: sleazy cd -slut wants gang fucked x

i would proper fuck you all over the place and when i have finished with you i will piss all over your face you filthy fucking slut!!!!!

where are you i wanna fuck you now

ill humiliate u u dirty lil whore - ur arse will be so baggy after ive shoved my fist up it u wont be able to sit down - ill abuse u in every way.. make u drink my piss untill u choke then make u lick me after.... if u like big 12" plastic cock ill stick that in ya aswell - dnt be afraid ill only bite - HARD img src="imagesadultemoticons006.gif"

Love2suck1 - you sound like my kind of person - i want you to fuck my assimg src="imagesadultemoticons004.gif" . cant contact u cos of ur filter. send me your email addy if u fancy meetin up!!!!

28 m Irish ( i can travel for weekend) wouldlove to push you to you limit and further and have my every need meet. Wat to see how much cum I can smear on you

i think thats fair

thats what i need downpatrick

taken to the edge and over mmm cum in and over me - rubbed all over - fucken used as the slut i am - please xx

would love to accom you - and have the other guys around so that you could all use me together - cummed in and over to the full xx

a 'full' weekend - let me know dates that suit and i will arrange to accom - and if you want have some of the guys back who like using me in groups?

please let me know when suits you best - promise will organise to accom you in any way you want xx

cum slut stephanie
xxxxx

hi there

you sound rather fun drop us a line if you fancy some real fun x