Home > Forums > Chill-Out Zone (General Chat)

Host Your Own Swinger Soiree

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

If you’re interested in hosting a swinger party, where on Earth do you start? We’ve got a few things you should consider about the basics of hosting a swinger do!

So where do you want to have your party first of all? Lots of people do organise their parties within their homes but if you’re uncomfortable with so many people getting it on in your home then perhaps think about booking a hotel.

How many people are you planning on inviting and who? Think about numbers and do the people you’re inviting already know each other? If not then make sure you’re ready to mingle more-so and make introductions, don’t assume they all know one another. If you’re booking a hotel, will there be space for all your guests? Also what if someone cancels? Could you invite slightly more than intended just in case of cancellations?

Now to be a good host. Not to say you can’t have a good time yourself but make sure everyone is enjoying themselves and doesn’t feel at all left out or awkward. What are you going to do for nibbles and refreshments, perhaps you will make your own or if you are in a hotel you’ve made arrangements for them to provide them?

If you do make arrangements for a swinger party and need some more guests don’t forget to create an event on the Parties area of the site!

Swinger Soirree in hotel room

Hi,
Not done this before, so interested in how you started this. I'm trying to understand one or two key things about swingers parties in hotels:
1. I'm used to swingers clubs, and there, you get a number of rooms, so people can go off to areas in varying degrees of privacy or full visibility. So in a hotel room, to make what may seem the obvious statement, it's one room, so if play starts to take place there will be no choice but to do it in full view of everyone, which would be great if it all ends up as one big grouporgy, but what about if it doesn't? Also probably only one bed? Does this constrain the type of party you have?
2. Is there any risk of hotel getting awkward about what's going on in their room - I have my doubts you would keep it completely privateout of sight.

Would love to know answers to these, as I would really like to organise one of these, but just need to get my head round some of the detailed practicalities.

Swinger Soirree in hotel room

Hi,
We have been to a couple of parties in hotels and had a great time at both.
Yes there is only one bed but that added to the fun and it wasn't so much one large orgy but people moved around and joined in where they wanted and there was an organic flow about things, there is usually also a floor and a sofachair, but do make sure you get a decent size room :)
Infact the first party got started when two women got up and went into the bedroom and everyone else got up and followed.
There are two ways of dealing with arriving to minimise disruption, for one we all met up at a cafe nearby first and chatted and then all went back to the room with the couple who had booked and checked into the room so there was no doors opening all the time to let people in, we also found that people left mostly all together, once one couple got ready to leave most of the others did the same.
Things to make sure though is that you bring enough glasses(winesoft drinks) as although you can probably ring down for things it isn't too wise and if you are hosting ring for an ice bucket before everyone arrives, room service looking in at a dozen people sitting round isn't ideal, even if you are all still fully dressed :).
They were only smallish parties though (4 and 6 couples), so maybe you stick to that for your first attempt.
You also have to think about contributions towards the room cost.
Good luck, arranging these things can be hard work but worth it.
We are hosting our first party in our home this weekend so planning that now.
Will get back to you and let you know of any differences in the set up I notice.
ukepatwifey

RE:Swinger Soirree in hotel room

Hi ukepatwifey,
Thank you very much, that's a very comprehensive and helpful reply. You've confirmed what I thought about the aspects of how to manage matters without causing the management to have an issue.
I'll be interested to hear your feedback about the differences with one hosted at home.