Home > Forums > Looking for Meets Now (CD / Trans)

horney tv maid in newcastle seeks master to train her

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

hi im jenny and im 22 i have a med build long legs and a peachy ass and im looking for a master who is willing to use me as his sex slave and punish me for being bad.

i live in newcastle center and i am up 4 no strings fun. will consider a 3some as well

i dress like a dirty slut and i love high heels and stockings. my fav outfits are hooker french maid and school girlimg src="imagesadultemoticons011.gif"

Re: horney tv maid in newcastle seeks master to train her

hiya am lee 30yrs old looking for a dirty slut to dress to please me and to have her anyway i choose get back

Hi to you. My profile is sub-bi-CD but I can switch. Happy to accommodate you in all you suggest in your profile. Please email me and give me another ordinary email address or tel. number so we can speak. I can't email you thro' this site becase I'm not a premium member. I am experienced tho' and you won't be disappointed. Now bend over you naughty slutty girl!

would love to meet up and use you.
send a message from my profile if your interested
look forward to playing
x x x

hi
you sound like exactly what im looking for! do get in touch and im sure we can have fun together. Im young, attractive, and willing to give anything a go! andy

hey sexy bitch. i'm 31 quite good looking and just what you're after. i'll train you into the perfect obedient slut maid. mail me NOW!!

ide love to treat you like my slave, have my wicked way with you and treat you like my bitch, now email me

You want a good spanking young lady and I'm the bitch to do it. Get in touch and anyone else for that matter. A