Home > Forums > Chill-Out Zone (General Chat)

Unlucky In Lust

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

It's Friday the 13th! For those who don't believe in the hocus pocus, this is just another box on their calendar but for the superstitious, this could be a day of walking on metaphorical eggshells. So when it comes to sex, the fear of being walked in on whilst in the midst of passion or taking an adventurous position a little to far and suffering the painful consequences may be rife. Even something as simple as a bad case of fanny-farts can have some people's faces glowing a burning embers-like shade of crimson.

So, our question to you is, what do you consider the unluckiest thing that has happened to you whilst getting to it?

Unlucky In Lust

Went to bed with sex problem and woke up with solution in hand xx

RE:Unlucky In Lust

I was flat on my back on the floor totally naked with a very sexy lady with stockings on and nothing else on top of me riding for her life. We had been on a first date for a drink just up the road and then returned to this recently separated ladies home where we had everything on the menu ie 69 ,lots of positions and grinding and bumping. she had already cumm twice and was on top loudly going for the hat trick. As we both cum together I saw the lounge door swing open and in walks hubby who had let himself in with the key he still had. A lesson ladies about at least put the security latch on.
He was not very happy, I was a bit shocked, he ranted for about 30 seconds and left the house slamming the door. At least he didn't come in waited in the hall until I had cum and oh did I cum.
Couple of more sexy dates after that but the baggage became a problem. happy days. :)

RE:Unlucky In Lust

I was sick on my ex boyfriend once ha

Re: Unlucky in lust.

I was on my back - the guy was close to orgasm - and he spun me over, entered and made a strange (stranger than usual) groaning noise. His lung had collapsed.

RE:Re: Unlucky in lust.

Omg that sounds awful Gillian!

Think the worst for me, albeit not really sexual but I guess it's kinda applicable, was one night when I was out for dinner with my ex. He stood up to head to the toilet and knocked a full pint of lager over me. I had to eat the meal reeking of Carling, blegh.

Chaz x