Home > Forums > Chill-Out Zone (General Chat)

Rock The Boat

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

This member contributed story that has been very generously shared with us is one of our faves and will make you feel a little frisky as you read it. Next time you’re travelling by sea you may wanna try something like this which is rife with the excitement at the possibility of getting caught!

‘My French girlfriend and were travelling on the cross channel ferry. We were sitting looking at each other with knowing smiles on our faces, we both knew what we wanted!!! We didn't have to say, I was already hard and dying to make beautiful sex. I took her hand and we went down to the cinema, I knew it was going at this time, we went into the foyer, it was in darkness, I pushed the door closed and lifted her skirt, dropped my jeans, I put my Cock into her from behind and we fucked like mad, we had to be quick, she was so wet so quickly, we just went crazy. Suddenly the door opened and one of the waiters came in, I never moved so fast, jeans up In an instant but I'm sure he caught a bit of the action. He went out straight away in embarrassment. We laughed but the funny side is that we were both cumming at the moment he came in !!!! It was of those fantastic moments with the fear of getting caught!!! Lovely’