Home > Forums > Chill-Out Zone (General Chat)

Anal Beads: Yes or No?

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Anal beads are an increasingly popular sex accompaniment, especially with those who are new to anal sex but want to gently introduce themselves to an object being inserted where the sun don't shine. They come in a rainbow of sizes ranging from a teeny 25mm to a rather more challenging 125mm, eek remember to use lube with them bad boys! They vary in their materials including glass, plastic and rubber beads whilst the cord can be made of the same stuff as the beads or something else altogether such as nylon or rope giving different flexibilities of the toys. 

So, do you think you would try anal beads or maybe you already love 'em? 

Yes or No?

Anal Beads

Luv Anal Beads also Anal Balls.You could 2 or 3 Anal Balls up yourself and go shopping and no one will be any the wiser

Anal beads

Just make sure they are of a type that you an easily get out, I've seen the consequences otherwise and it isn't pretty!

RE:Anal beads

eek was that glass ones?

RE:Anal Beads: Yes or No?

You should try everything but most hetero men are so scared of any anal stimulation.They won't even go for a digital rectal exam to check for prostate cancer!!

RE:RE:Anal beads

no they used a set with a damaged pull ring, when attempting to pull the very large beads out the handle broke off!

Yes. Definitely!
I prefer a finger or even a tongue... But after that the beads are a winner img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

Anal Beads

Or how about Anal Beads wrapped around a large cock.Now that is hard to beat LOL

Anal beads

I think even guys should atleast try once

Yes.....as long as they have something to pull them out.......one of my lady friends recently put a small vibrator in my anus and pushed it in to far so she could not get hold of it to remove it........I was vibrating for quite a while until I managed to "shit" it out.....I really thought it was going to be a job for A & E....img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

Love them

Anal Beads

Why not just have the cock instead more fun

RE:RE:Anal Beads: Yes or No?

I must see this at least once a month

of course

It's a definite 'YES' for me - I can also strongly recommend beaded anal butt plugs especially the vibrating type !

re : anal beads

love them pulling them out just i'm about to cum img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

Anal beads

Mmmmmmmmm, I absolutely love them and love the feeling of taking them out slowly for maximum pleasure x x x x Wow

Anal beads

Mmmmmmmmm, I absolutely love them and love the feeling of taking them out slowly for maximum pleasure x x x x Wow

Anal beads etc

Almost any kind of sensible length diameter anal toys can be both pleasurable,practical and an increased ejaculation aid.
Enhanced erotic stimulation for boys is a natural occurrence; girls can also acquire some via a somewhat different set of stimuli.It is, in my opinion,really good that the sexual practices of the classic past are now being recognized once again for their benefits. Fully anally trained people of any gender know this to be true!
Jonjon60

YES I like anal beds and am up for it call me if you do not call me then it will not happen and we will not be able to meet and see each other and have fun.

mmmm anal beads straight guys don't know what there prostrate can give you

Yes I would like to try them.

To Subbyfr.
If you were in my class I would have to bend you over the table and give you a good spanking for bad spelling.It SHOULD be ''their'' not'' there''.Report to Headmistress's office at 9.00 am sharp

YES

I love Anal beads ...love to get in and out

yes i do love anal. i have a dildo and 2 ladyboys to enjoy it. i feel its so awesome...img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

Hi Id love to use anal beads in me. I use a variety of anal toys and love the sensation x

oh yes i definately have tried anal beads, as one said they are great for others around you not to be any the wiser, however, been a dirty,horny,not to mention kinky little submissive i much prefer to wear a butt plug,especially a vibrating pump up one which you dont have to wear when its buzzing away insideyou, but it certainly makes you more aware of what is happening..
i bought my 1st one and raced into the gents toilets, after i had it firmly inplace i got the bus home,sat on the back seat and to my delight, when the bus went over a bump in the road, oh how it felt as my ass went back on the seat..
heres a thought, how about going for a bike ride with one ?? xx
maid marissa x

I would love to try them ximg src="imagesadultemoticons013.gif"

mmmmm i have

Yes img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

img src="imagesadultemoticons006.gif"

I want to buy some anal beads but already use a variety of anal toys. I love the sensation of anal penetration and while sitting on my large butt plug I love masturbating with my stroker

Yes, I like it! When I arrive at home, I do: barefoot, pantiless and plug in in my asshole mmhhh
sooo goood

J. bi-nudist