Home > Forums > Going Abroad (Holiday Meet-up)

Kinky fun in Cap D Agde - June 15th to June 22nd.

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

47 Year old Bi Male looking for fun and games in Cap D Agde.I am visiting Cap D Agde June 15th to June 22nd 2014.. Looking to meet up with like minded people and couples. Can be for a chat and a drink or the full works. :-) Very openminded and happy to pretty much try anything. Very little between consenting adults is off limits. The kinkier the better after all you should always try everything at least once.

In saying that I can be very normal and still enjoy a more sensual session. Lots of cuddling and kissing. Good quality massage developing to a very intimate massage. Lots of oral before some straightforward sex.

On the other hand if you are looking for a willing volunteer to indulge in some of your wilder fantasies then I am here. :) As long as it's legal and does not involve poo then I would be willing. One very important thing and that is safe sex. Always use condoms for penetrative sex. I value my health as well as yours.

I am staying in a naturist apartment close to the beach. So their is the pool very close to hand and the naturist beach. Lots of bars where we could have a few drinks and get to know each other. If compatible then let the fun begin. xx