Home > Forums > Chill-Out Zone (General Chat)

Karezza - Sex without the orgasm

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Have you ever heard of the term karezza? This refers to sex without the goal of orgasm and is effectively a form of edging. It’s simply sex that is living within the moment as opposed to anticipating the orgasm at the end. In fact, for many karezza users there is no big ‘O’ at the end as they’ve disciplined themselves to hold off the urge to give in to cumming and enjoy sex itself without the orgasm. It sounds quite tricky to master as some people give up masturbating and orgasming altogether as they’ve learnt to appreciate the lighter sensations of sex that they’ve become de-sensitised to. Have you ever tried it?

Does it sound like your cup of tea or is it something you’d avoid like the plague?

RE:Karezza - Sex without the orgasm

Seems like a lot of married people practice this every day ,so whats new !!! img src="imagesadultemoticons013.gif"

RE:RE:Karezza - Sex without the orgasm

Like a kiss without the cheese?

RE:RE:RE:Karezza - Sex without the orgasm

Are kisses cheesy? ha x

like "marcha atras" or withdrawal or the psicological orgasm, the last is interesting incouple (feeling and hearing)

RE: Karezza - Sex without the orgasm

Hi Chas! Do excuse my English (as you can see it isn´t my mother- tounge).

Yes! I really like Karezza - and practise it!
My best memory of a fantastic karezza was being on a cruise for a couple of days (and nights) two years ago.
One morning just after a cup of coffe we returned to the bed and stayed there together the whole day.
Started on our sides, like spoons, managed my cock outside her pussy from behind, took help of my right hand and slowly managed him against her clit and along her lovely shaved pussy. With my left hand I caressed her head, her hair, her ear, her back, her breasts and wherever it was possible to touch her. Both of us started to juicing a lot and our organs met slowly when he was only a little bit in her opening and out again, again, again and again. Everything grows more and more intense so we don´t wanted and couldn´t stop, only doing the same with some variations for nine hours. Most time on our brinks, with only three short breaks to pee and drink. No orgasms involved but both of us on the edge most of the time. The whole area was wet, wet and more wet than you can think of. It was like a long foreplay and easy to regulate our own arousing so it was possible and enjoying to go on and on and on for a long time.

Also like karezzing because I am a grown-up man (in my sixties) and prefer to have some orgams without ejaculation for a long, long time, this way the whole thing is going to be more and more horny and it is possible to sometimes have sex every morning for two or three hours each. I recommend it! Think it is possible also to enjoy even with NSA if both involved are really interested to have great sex together.

RE:RE: Karezza - Sex without the orgasm

Thanks for sharing this story :) x

hi karezza , how r u dear !!!!1

RE:RE: Karezza - Sex without the orgasm

This is good to know...and certainly sounds wonderful...now if I can just track down a partner ha haimg src="imagesadultemoticons022.gif"