Home > Forums > Clubs & Venues (The Social Scene)

horny around heathrow

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 04.06.2014 Date END: 04.06.2014 I am free around hear, throw Wednesday for fun.

Hi Eric, we're a couple I'm 64 tall and very well hung my partner is 34 blonde and very small only 4 ft 10 inches and very busty and always wears heavy make up and tarty clothes. She loves older men and especially black guys. We have a friend who visits on a regular basis he's Nigerian 70 years old and hung like a horse almost 13 inches and very thick. She's totally submissive and always pleases her master. We can accommodate or travel and would love to meet you

Hi Eric, we're a couple I'm 64 tall and very well hung my partner is 34 blonde and very small only 4 ft 10 inches and very busty and always wears heavy make up and tarty clothes. She loves older men and especially black guys. We have a friend who visits on a regular basis he's Nigerian 70 years old and hung like a horse almost 13 inches and very thick. She's totally submissive and always pleases her master. We can accommodate or travel and would love to meet you