Home > Forums > Clubs & Venues (The Social Scene)

swingers house party

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 06.07.2014 Date END: 06.07.2014 Not looking for single guys this time but have room for 3 or 4 more couples , as usual this is a no pressure event , if you are a first timer take it slow and see just how you feel . If interested please message on our profile .
Kisses - Pete , Dee

party 6 th July

We stand at 11 couples , 1 single lady and 11 selected guys , looking for more couples if possible . Are aim is to have a group of like minded people who are happy to meet for Bi monthly parties , no pressure to perform we just want you to have fun (and come back again)
If interested please get in touch .
Kisses - Pete , Dee & dutchladysex . xxx img src="imagesadultemoticons029.gif"

?

is possible to go with my girl?

Single Female

Are single females allow to attend?

RE:swingers house party

Tried replying to your message but as I am only classic it will not let me :-(

Party update

We have now just about reached the party limit (depending on who turns up on the day)
It stands at 13 couples , 2 single ladies and 10 selected guys .img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"
May have another party AUGUST 2014 img src="imagesadultemoticons029.gif"

lol

wanted to go .... another party soon :D
img src="imagesadultemoticons029.gif"

RE:lol

You can come to the party on 6 July @ 17-00 , will send details on email .
Kisses - Pete & Dee xxxximg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

hello

Hello Iwould like to meet u and have some fun with xxximg src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

hi!

we will be happy adding.Haw find in detail?

hi where a bouts in torri are you? i am in los altos

where are you in torri

Swingers party 6th July

Would just like to let all invited that everything is good for this Sunday,s party , looking forward to seeing old and new friends . Kisses - Pete ,Dee & dutchladysex . xxximg src="imagesadultemoticons001.gif"

RE:Swingers party 6th July

Hello whete is it

RE:party 6 th July

hi there, we are up to start swinging, and wed like to join your party, only that we are working sunday and dont want to say were gonna go and then irrespectfully fail. wed like to keep in touch and tell you when we are sure about it if its not too late on friday night. we are paco (spanish)48, and andrea 38. Both speak english and want to make friends and we would love to spend good spicy times swinguingimg src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

no puedo

I'm sorry, I'll be working.
cant wait to see again another party, I'll have more luck.
kiss img src="imagesadultemoticons029.gif"

Sorry...

For the moment i'm in Belgium, I will be in Altea from 20-07 till 10-08...

house party

i awaited yore contact that never came . very disappointing.
i was looking forward to cuming