Home > Forums > Chill-Out Zone (General Chat)

Short But Sweet Sexy Stories

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Some sexy mini stories taken from our Kinky Stories Survey that aren't about anything in particular but are all pretty kinky and making us a little hot under the collar!

"When I had this girl that kept making me drink everything she squirts out. That was hot!"

"with a housewife from bridgenorth, I used a whole cucumber on her,.......then a bottle."

"Five couples all involved in a bedroom.....wow!"

"Had 2 women who fucked me with strapons and fisted my arse all night."

Quick fuck on the rooftop

I asked my husband to help me get our laundry on the roof top. Suddenly I began to be kinky and started to play with his cock. He went hot and suddenly ask me gently to bend over so he can come in, I dropped the clothes because of the excitement and afraid that people may see us, we had like five minute fuck and laughter after doing it. It was the best I ever had with him. That strengthen my love for him. excitement :)

RE:Quick fuck on the rooftop

Kinky!

Your favourite sex toy

Hey girls and guys, there such a lot of sex toys out there for both genders. What is your favourite sex toy? How about a post with pics of you and your favourite sex toy?img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

RE:Your favourite sex toy

My favourites are a big 12" dildo and a huge butt plug with a 9.5" circumference, they fill my arse perfectly.