Home > Forums > Looking for Meets Now (CD / Trans)

Crossdressing Service

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hi,

I'm Sophie, a married TV living in Estepona.

Having lived on the Costa del Sol for a couple of years, I've realized that TVs and CDs down here have very little support and no dedicated TV venues whatsoever to explore and enjoy.

I'm hoping to, initially, start a TVCD dressing service and, hopefully, find enough 'girls' to be able to organize a tranny night out once a month to a tranny friendly club.

Would a dressing service be of interest to anyone?

And are there any 'girls' out there who fancy dancing aroun dtheir handbags all night?

Let me know img src="imagesadultemoticons005.gif"

Love

Sophie

xxxxxx

Re: Crossdressing Service

hi sophie im very intrested in your idea, im a tranny luver myself and i might be intrested in the service my self,, hmmm im near the area and absoloutly agree with you ,, plse get in touch . thankyou xxximg src="imagesadultemoticons011.gif"

err,sorry,hope i´m not too late.I live in malaga,not too close but supose it´d be closer your dressing service than a foreigner one.Also interested,hope you´re ideas are still alive..

err,sorry,hope i´m not too late.I live in malaga,not too close but supose it´d be closer your dressing service than a foreigner one.Also interested,hope you´re ideas are still alive..img src="imagesadultemoticons002.gif"

hi id luv to dress with you, please let me knoe of any developements ty xxxx.img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"