Home > Forums > Chill-Out Zone (General Chat)

LustyGirl

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hey LustyGirl. You keep sendin me flirts but i can't reply to you because i'm not a full member yet. Just wanna apoligise and for you too know i'm not being ignorant!!

Re: LustyGirl

LustGirl - you sent me a flirt as well. Same problem, I can't contact you. Why not send me an e-mail with a contact e-mail address and we can get it on.

Working from home today so ready and willing!!!

Hey LustyGirl. You keep sendin me flirts but i can't reply to you because i'm not a full member yet. Just wanna apoligise and for you too know i'm not being ignorant!!

same here!!
hehe how frustrating!
oh well..maybe send a propper mail?

LP

Funny how lustygirl always seems to contact non members... Almost as if she wanted you to join up to contact her...img src="imagesadultemoticons002.gif"

Yup. I'm in the same boat Lusty Girl, you can change your email options so we can contact you.

Please do cosI'd love to chat.

Do you really think lustygirl exists?
You see, I have had half a dozen of flirts send to me, including one from lustygirl. And the one thing they all have in common ?
They are all from female members that you can only reply to when you
are a member yourself. Coincidence ?
It is far more likely that somebody is sending you these flirts to encourage you to become a premium member !

i think none full members receive random flirts to encourage them to upgrade mate so wouldnt worry about it.

lol, same applies with me, i even put on my profile that i can't reply to members with their mailbox filter set to premium members only, so lusty change your mail settings

I don't think Lustygirl is a real person. I upgraded after receiving a flirt from her but have had no response to my message. Don't be tempted to part with your money guys! Remember that women can read a profile too and should know that you won't be able to reply to the flirt!

Where have the 8 replies gone ?