Home > Forums > Looking for Meets Now (CD / Trans)

Very kinky TV sexslave needs dirty old men in Swindon

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

I am a slim,smooth,totally submissive and VERY kinky TV sexslave rubberslut,who loves to be sexually abused,punished,degraded+humiliated by dirty old men,dominant perverts,smelly-assed abusers,groups etc,in all sorts of obscene ways.
I love dildo abuse,watersports in EVERY form,bondage,humiliation,smelly asscockfoot-worship,verbal abuse,toilet-slavery,scat and much more. I have lots of very kinky toysequipment,although you`re very welcome to bring whatever you think apt.
I live in Swindon and can accomadate most weekdays,so if you can put a filthy whore like me to good use,please please get in touch. 40+prefered and ideally overweight. Tina xxx

Re: Very kinky TV sexslave needs dirty old men in Swindon

would love to come and abuse you sometime.i live in middx so can only do wend day meets.interested

WOULD LOVE TO FUCK AND ABUSE YOU. I AM VERY BI-CURIOUS AND WOULD LOVE TO USE YOU. I LIVE NEAR OXFORD. ABOUT 30- 40 MILES AWAY I'M 43

I come past Swindon often , and would love to have a go at you - just what i like !

Magnus

Hi,
You have your filter on so reply tthis way. img src="imagesadultemoticons012.gif" 50 year old Dom often in Swindon you MUST be very sub Kinky Slut to intrest me, but if you are send me contact details to mail box or turn filter off and I'll send contact address
Pinguimg src="imagesadultemoticons002.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons006.gif"

iam from australia an if i was there your mouth would not stop working on me even in my sleep you would have your toung up my ass write me back i want sone pic of you slutimg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

age 44 slightly over size
we luv bondage & cbt
please reply

hi i will be yor slut
luv to be abused

hi i will be yor slut
luv to be abused

hi i am 29 male i live in berkshire i am free sunday i no i am young but i am sub as welllet me shit on u

Hi TV Swindon I am a 54 year old man and would have a great time doing to you what I like and you wil enjoy it or you will get more off what I want to do, you sound like you will enjoy what I have in mind. I can come and see you in the week as I work shifts so day I the week are fine with me. I look forward to hearing from you to arange a day and time.

Regards

YOU WILL CALL ME MR AND YOU WILL ENJOYimg src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons002.gif"

hia think we need 2 chat hun hehe can we chat hehe

img src="imagesadultemoticons002.gif" hi first time married guy in devizes area.
tell me roughly where in Swindon and how i can expect to be treated and how to contact you furtherimg src="imagesadultemoticons002.gif"