Home > Forums > Clubs & Venues (The Social Scene)

FUN TRIP AT CHENNAI

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 19.06.2014 Date END: 21.06.2014 HAVING LOT OF FUN IN THIS TRIP AND PLANNED 3 SOME (FFM) COUPLE ALSO( MFMF)

WHO EVER WOULD LIKE TO JOIN,PLEASE PING ME.LET'SHAVE TO FUN.

(NEED TO SHARE THE HOTEL CHARGES )

RE:FUN TRIP AT CHENNAI

I want 2 join

interesed

Interested at Chennai hotel fun trip. I prefer my stay at a 5-star hotel at my cost.

RE:interesed

may i know you more please.

Hi Rupa we can stay together and share.. maybe a better place than chennai maybe hill station in karnataka or close by?

Am in...can i hve more details plz..?

Hi Rupa we can stay together and share.. maybe a better place than chennai maybe hill station in karnataka or close by?

Hi Yokie4u,Rupajn,Smartwise guy

Already i confirmed my two girls and 2 cpls not yet decided,still in discussion,if you have any couple or girl we can join together

RE:Hi Yokie4u,Rupajn,Smartwise guy

Thou am single, think i know a cpl who may be interested to join us..will ask them n let u know by tonyt

Hi Rupa, Can we get to know each other? I have sent a couple of mails to you but I guess you have not read them yet. I am from Bangalore and we can plan something out? What say?

OFFER-----------MASSAGE

Hi, Anyone need massage in free of cost...........?....Hi I am massage therapist in UK.......I am came to my hometown...(tamil nadu) ....I will give massage in free of charge here in india...It will increase sexuality, so you can satisfy women more effective than before...it will increase blood circulation, stressout, get more pleasure.............ITs good offer for you, because i dont charge here in india

hey ppl

am crazy to try a 3some of if lucky a gangbang too....tried with a delhi cpl once.....

RE:hey ppl

img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

Hi Rajaa!! ...contacted my sources but none are available this weekend but the next weekend..am yet to get the final details frm u...wud appreciate if u cud lemme know if I can join as a single...awaiting ur reply

hi RAJA, I am single can join gang bang and If you like to get massage(include sensual erotic massage, let me know. I am massage therapist

hi, can i join with your gangbang............and I am massage therapist....I will do massage include sensual massage

can i join with you