Home > Forums > Chill-Out Zone (General Chat)

It’s A Rootin’ Tootin’ Gangbang!

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Have you heard about the swinger party that is the talk of the news? Set for the 4th to the 5th of July, this is perhaps the most controversial sex party in a while! To make this sexual shindig even more interesting, it’s cowboy themed and is being held in the Welsh Brecon Beacons National park’s secluded bunkhouse, much to many locals’ dismay. This colourful sounding event will have naked jelly and custard wrestling and a professional photographer that will document the event. The no-doubt exciting printed photos will be available for purchase to any party-goers who would like something to remember this already memorable weekend by.

Does reading this make you want to arrange your own sex group party? Or maybe you’re actually attending this one yourself?

RE:It’s A Rootin’ Tootin’ Gangbang!

I'm thinking, how can one get more info about this got darn Rootin' tootin' Gangbang?
If I can get the necessaries then I'll show my face.
.....Under a cowboy hat and bandanna lol.

RE:RE:It’s A Rootin’ Tootin’ Gangbang!

Hehe, if you search swingers parties, Wales, you will find all the posts about it, according to the reports on it people have signed up so it sounds like it's not invite only do so you may still be able to get your name on the list ;)

RE:RE:RE:It’s A Rootin’ Tootin’ Gangbang!

Lol it's about half an hour away from me I might just saddle up and mosey along

RE:RE:RE:It’s A Rootin’ Tootin’ Gangbang!

Lol I seeeeeee, but I have but one more question?
Lol, yeah, you know what I'm going to ask you?
You errrr, you going? hahahahaimg src="imagesadultemoticons025.gif"