Home > Forums > Chill-Out Zone (General Chat)

"Ex-pats in Spain" Chatroom

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hi
Just wondered if anyone else was interested in an "ex-pats in Spain" chatroom? Whenever I go into the general room it seems that we are too far are most chatters are in the UK.
Any ideas?!
D

Re: "Ex-pats in Spain" Chatroom

GREAT IDEA!! IN NEED OF SOME ACTION ROUND HERE!img src="imagesadultemoticons004.gif"

Great idea. I have found that all English language swingers sites for swing are a waste of time as no one replies to anything.

I guys what a good idea. I have the same problems as you when I enter the chat room.img src="imagesadultemoticons017.gif"

Hi, I'm interested in the ex-pats chatroom. How can we get it going?

do you think it will be used?? i say this not to be negative but to raise the point that everytime i enter a chat room recently someone is arguing with someone else normally a single guy with a couple. Surely if people used the correct chat rooms for what they are looking for eg cpls 4 cpls women for women, bi guys &cpls etc etc this would be cut down and people would get the better results that they are looking for anyway without the need for localised rooms????

Am I being daft or does anyone agree?????img src="imagesadultemoticons026.gif"

jim x

me too good ideaimg src="imagesadultemoticons022.gif"

i only ever find that one chat room is really used and that the others just arent worth going into as either there is only one or 2 ppl in there or no one else comes in at all
so i agree with you but you cant it seems stop the masses from all meeting in the one room regardless

i absolutly agree that there should be some sort of chat room specific for those of us in spain, i think it would be utilized right away. we suppot spain chat room...

Have never seen any ex pats online in the chat room. Not that many seem to even bother to read their mail or even use their PCs. Must be something to do with the air or the booze here, definitely not the sunshine, up until yesterday anyway!! Cannot see much reason to have a separate chat room at all. Why doesnt everyone use an instant messenger, like So popular here with spanish swingers and others. You have your own chat room and as long as other folk send an invite with their messenger address it is easy to build a personal network of buddies and easy to get rid of them if you need to.
Happy swinging, J&G