Home > Forums > Quick Swing (The Social Scene)

SWINGFEST3SUMS

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 22.05.2014 Date END: 23.05.2014 Join us to explore the wild side in your married life at our hotel..........

hi

IM FROM DELHI KINDLY MSG ME DETAILS IF YOU ALLOW TO ATTEND THE EVENT .

SWINGFEST3SUMS

Hi

will u allow single's, if so pls advise venue.

Rgdsimg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

hello

i m 23 single
if u like me plz let me to attend ur party

RE:hello

Hi, Kindly let me know the details. Thanks !!!

RE:SWINGFEST3SUMS

Hi,

I would like to attend the party.

My picture is in my profile. Do let me know incase you people are allowing singles too.

hi

These are my pics...i am single male...if i cld attend the party..inbox me the details...

hi iam raj , i live in delhi n i would love to meet u guys , if u r intrested then u can let me all the details.we will have lot of " FUN" .........img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

Hi!
Saw ur post profile and fell in love with it.
I am a non-pushy married guy from Allahabad, U.P. looking for discrete fun and long term relationship. If things work out well between us we may move ahead; there is no desperation for sex. I have a healthy, disease free body, nice tool, and a very naughty tongue, great at oral sex....just love eating pussies, navel, ass…... I love sexy phone-chat, sms-chat, erotic emails, nudism, partying, voyeurism, 1-1, groupsex,3-somes, soft play. Open to non-penetrative and bi curious meets as well. Have attached a few pics, hope u like them. Secrecy guaranteed and expected.
I travel in UP, MP, Bihar, Jharkhand, Chhattisgrah, Uttarakhand and Delhi in connection with my job frequently but if things work out I can travel to other places. Please contact me

Love U……..Rahul