Home > Forums > Quick Swing (The Social Scene)

Saturday lunch tv gangbang

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 12.04.2014 Date END: 12.04.2014 Hi I'm Stephanie a very sub sexy mature tv who will dress as a police officer on Saturday in Barry house.All in black anything goes rather cums good looking and fit for action.contact me please.

RE:Saturday lunch tv gangbang

Hey sounds like a perfect day. How are you? :) x

RE:RE:Saturday lunch tv gangbang

Hi I'm Stephanie a very sub mature tv can accommodate in a discreet house in Barry S Wales on this Saturday at say 12 15pm to 15 15pm.I love to give very hard deep throat my lips and tongue working on the end of the cock.My nipples love to be pinched bitten and scraped until black and blue and you can cane me with a headmasters cane and whip-you can bring.Then to rough bareback.Will swallow.Dressed sexy in police costume all in black.Stephanieimg src="imagesadultemoticons022.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons022.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons022.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons022.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons022.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons022.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons022.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons022.gif"

RE:RE:RE:Saturday lunch tv gangbang

Hi I'm Stephanie a very sub mature tv can accommodate in a discreet house in Barry S Wales on this Saturday at say 12 15pm to 15 15pm.I love to give very hard deep throat my lips and tongue working on the end of the cock.My nipples love to be pinched bitten and scraped until black and blue and you can cane me with a headmasters cane and whip-you can bring.Then to rough bareback.Will swallow.Dressed sexy in police costume all in black.Stephanie

RE:RE:Saturday lunch tv gangbang

Hey sounds like a perfect day. How are you? :) x
img src="imagesadultemoticons022.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons023.gif"