Home > Forums > Roleplay (Fetishes and Other)

* TEACH ME HOW TO PLEASURE A MAN *

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

i would like to meet a single female or a couple for daytime meets who would be happy to teach me how to pleasure another man for their entertainment or amusement, I have for a while fantasised about being guided or in a forced bi scenario role play made to learn or shown how to pleasure a man and then made to perform in front of the female or join in with them for her enjoyment or viewing pleasure, I have never been with a man before but it is something I have for a long time wanted to try, but as I am still a virgin at it, I feel I need a female to guide me or interact somehow even if its just verbally to shout out orders as to what I should be doing. I am quite interested in humiliation so would also enjoy being verbally humiliated as well while performing my duties or training. unfortunately I cannot accommodate so must be willing to accommodate at yours or be happy to meet up in a semi public place etc.
preferably someone in the Nottingham or Derby area as that would make it easier for all party's not having to travel far.