Home > Forums > Gangbang, Orgy, & Groups (Fetishes and Other)

Ladiescouples required for Gang bangbukkake event 22032014

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

we are hoping to hold the first bukkakegang bang party this coming Saturday, afternoon through to evening, as long as the numbers allow, then maybe Wednesdays 10am through till 2pm, hope you can attend, the cost for a single guy will be £20, couples £10 & single ladies free, we are near B & Q on corporation road, NP19 area, South Wales, it will start at 4pm, till 8pm, address will be sent out later in the week, please can you confirm if you will be attending,
Please message for further details,
thanks

event

Hi I am s single hi guy and would be very interested in attending you agent let me know when and where
Perseus41

RE:event

Hi I am s single hi guy and would be very interested in attending you agent let me know when and where
Perseus41

Please mail us for details

RE:Ladiescouples required for Gang bangbukkake event 22032014

Hi. I'm a athletic 45 well endowed guy who is well up for a meet. You can count me in if you want msg the details and I will confirm. Many thanks.

RE:Ladiescouples required for Gang bangbukkake event 22032014

Are you still running these because I would love to be part of a gang bang! img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

Iran couples

Hi everybody, if u want to travel to Iran, well I can introduce you to some great couplesimg src="imagesadultemoticons013.gif"