Home > Forums > Socials & Events (The Social Scene)

holidays

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 21.03.2014 Date END: 26.03.2014 we r comeing for holidays in puna amd mumbai

Any love for single guys

Hey, I understand you are looking for couples. Is there any hope for a single guy? I just got out of a relationship and I am interested in some sexual adventures.

I am from Mumbai.

You can obviously see my profile to know more about me, however here is a one line gist of it: Straight Male, 26, staying in Bandra, relaxed and easy going, drug and disease free, non smoker.

Let me know if you guys are interested.

PS: I have sent you a friend request in case you are interested in talking further.

A couple and a male ( husband will only watch)

So my friend and his wife are looking at such an arrangement where he will only watch and his wife and I and the two of you can swing.

Let me know if you are interested in the same. You can obviously look at my profile to know about me and the wife is 30yrs old and looks way younger.

Regards,

Ajay

RE:holidays

Hey we are a young couple... Just joined in... Can we join in? Please update on when will you be in bombay?

RE:A couple and a male ( husband will only watch)

i am interested dear if u can arrange that one please arrange for me.....see my profile