Home > Forums > Socials & Parties (The Social Scene)

Bukkakegang bang event

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 22.03.2014 Date END: 22.03.2014 we are hoping to hold the first bukkakegang bang party this coming Saturday, 4pm till 8pm, as long as the numbers allow, then maybe Wednesdays 10am through till 2pm, hope you can attend,
the cost for a single guy will be £20, couples £10 & single ladies free,
we are near B & Q on corporation road, NP19 area, address will be sent out later in the week, to those confirmed, ladies c'mon, mrs Hot doesn't want to be selfish with all the guys attending, :)
thanks xx

Bukkakegang bang event

Hi
I'm def interested in attending an event. Can't make Saturday (working) but hope to be there Wed. xxx

RE:Bukkakegang bang event

I'm working Saturday....but would like to attend on Wednesday !

Fairly local to me too ;-)

I'm interested, poss sat defo weds, keep me posted

Date start: 22.03.2014 Date END: 22.03.2014 we are hoping to hold the first bukkakegang bang party this coming Saturday, 4pm till 8pm, as long as the numbers allow, then maybe Wednesdays 10am through till 2pm, hope you can attend,
the cost for a single guy will be £, couples £ & single ladies free,
we are near B & Q on corporation road, NP19 area, address will be sent out later in the week, to those confirmed, ladies c'mon, mrs Hot doesn't want to be selfish with all the guys attending, :)
thanks xx

Please mail us privately for invites x

unable to attend this saturday due to work committments, but would like to be kept up to date with wednesdays!

Hi I can attend on the Wednesday

re party

img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" cannt wait

re party

img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" cannt wait

Hi

Doesn't look like there are many up for Saturday. If it's still going ahead then let me no and I'll be there!img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

ANY BODY FROM BOSTON MA

LOOKING FOR SINGLE WOMAN FOR COUPLE M-W NSA FREINDSimg src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

VERY NICE LOVE GROUP MEETUPS FOR SEXUAL FUNimg src="imagesadultemoticons005.gif"

Where abouts r u I mean what City

is there any bukkake gang bang party for guys only happening anywhere in london cum on guys lets organise 1 getbk with partyimg src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif"

Hi,
Would love to attend, however Saturday is out, Wednesday sound good though, Myself definitely and maybe accompanied by a female,
xx

party

Private messaged you

RE:RE:Bukkakegang bang event

Hello I to can not make it to day as I am still in ESSEX. But will be back in Cardiff on sunday night. Yes would be nice to get an invite, for wed morning and join in quite a big size cock and very fat. so you will you call back and let me know???