Home > Forums > Clubs & Venues (The Social Scene)

My elite sex club experience

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hey, Everyone so I just wanted to share my experience on Filthy Pleasures it’s a sex club but for ‘high society’ to say the least it was spectacular like nothing I have ever seen before. To everyone who likes luxury and enjoy beautiful people in beautiful surroundings I recommend Filthy pleasures.

It was a Thursday evening, normally spent reading over paperwork for work tomorrow. But this Thursday I had been invited by my friends a kinky couple to go a Filthy Pleasures party… I’m very open-minded and I see nothing wrong with some filthy behaviour. I did some research on the club. Their site made it very clear it was an exclusive members club and all potentials had to be vetted it intrigued me to think I would be a part of this all for one night so of course I said yes (pays to have friends in high places haha) I was a bit sceptical about what the crowd would be like… rich and overweight bankers with beautiful young women haha! But my friends are both young and attractive and they said everyone was attractive young and old.
Arriving at Filthy Pleasures was the most amazing entrance to a party yet, the car pulled up to a mansion that seemed to be sparkling the gates where opened after a brief approval from the bodyguards. As the car drove through the driveway a group of exotic dancers greeted us till the valet team also dressed up in filthy attire parked our car.
Inside, everyone was sitting and drinking faces covered in mask quite a shock as I was expecting to walk into a room full of people fu*cking.

Filthy pleasures organises a foreplay warm up to engage guest and get rid of those nerves which where definitely existent in my body. A member of Filthy Pleasures staff approached everyone and asked them to follow her. We arrived into a room where we were handed a glass of cristal and told to drink up because the games where about to begin. Each Filthy Pleasures member and guest were handed a personalised kinky card. You read your card out and you could choose a willing member to perform the action to you while the other members watched anticipating their filthy turn to enjoy. You were able to leave at any time and wander around the mansion; it was such a relief to have been filthy introduced to everyone at the beginning of the night rather than awkward small talk about your day or current job.
The Organised Foreplay by Filthy Pleasures staff set a nice fun and flirty tone.

I spent the night wandering around this beautiful grade two-listed mansion in north London. You would have never known what was going on walking past haha!
It was decorated beautifully with filthy artwork displayed all over and body wax candles burning the scent trailed through the whole mansion and this was all for an orgie of a lifetime! It was amazing I had never been so thrilled by my surroundings. Later on I wander off into a private suite where I stumbled into a mini orgie they asked me to join and of course I did haha! 3 beautiful women kissing my body, in this wonderful night or kinky filthy behaviour.

img src='imagesadultemoticons030.gif' img src='imagesadultemoticons028.gif' img src='imagesadultemoticons008.gif'