Home > Forums > Parties (The Social Scene)

west wales parties

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

first part end of month come on everone get in touch. img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons029.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

Re: west wales parties

Hi There,
Like I said in an earlier posting,I'm new to this but I would be interested in a Party or Twoimg src="imagesadultemoticons001.gif" .
I'm single from Newport and willing to try anything at least once.

Hope you get something off the ground and I hope you might consider inviting me.

Hope to hear from you soon.

J

where and when in west wales

tell us more!

we are keen to be involved

xx

hi thanks for showing intrest in my ad. i am trying to get a group of girls and guys togther for nights of fun. if you want to know more please feel free to ask. look forward to hearing all the best peterimg src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

im intrested give us a shout if you get something off the ground i might be able to bring a couple of guys and gals if you need them.img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons005.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons004.gif"

Hi, please esnd details cheers pingu img src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif"

I may be aboe to attend if your interested drop us a line x

Hey, just wondering if anything more has happened on the party front? Been away for a while and looking for an update. thanks

Love to join in like th sound of it and will bring the champagne!, just let me know date an location if i am selected,ken