Home > Forums > Quick Swing (The Social Scene)

letsdodis1's Quick Meet

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Event dates: 16.03.2014, 17.03.2014, any holi plans?? lets get together and make it even more colorful..

post ideas and get in touch soon..

RE:letsdodis1's Quick Meet

yeah lets meet up, must have a get together...i am going...who else coming

i am ready

Wy dont we play a nude holi all of us. Msg me the contact details and the venue and i will b there....we cld have a nuce nude n wet holi...it wld b raunchy....

hi

I am up for this

xxx

I m free . Hope I could bang your pussy very hard. Pls tell the palace where I can bang u

xxx

I m free . Hope I could bang your pussy very hard. Pls tell the palace where I can bang u

xxx

xxx

xxx

I will on these days .hope I could bang ur pussy very hard . Where r u going to meet

xxx

I will on these days .hope I could bang ur pussy very hard . Where r u going to meet

xxx

g8

We two agree share place n city img src="imagesadultemoticons007.gif"

RE:xxx

not at all interested in single males and creeps like u

RE:g8

we are located in delhi.. dont have anything specific in mind.. but can talk and share ideas..

g8

i wont be welcomed ????

i can also contribute my stamina into the celebration

RE:g8

no single males..

yeap

In delhi where we can make our holi different with lot of fun n play with delisious gujhiya img src="imagesadultemoticons007.gif"

yeap

In delhi where we can make our holi different with lot of fun n play with delisious gujhiya img src="imagesadultemoticons007.gif"

yeap

yeap

yeap

hi

If single men are allows to join ...Whr is the naked holi party

I guess this site is not for single male

Nobody is interested in single male no matter what the fuck the size of their dick is. img src="imagesadultemoticons010.gif"

GANG BANG

IDEA!!! all single guy and gal should collect together and organizing some gang bang naughty party if gal don't mine.
HOW many of them agree with me??? more like means more people agree

RE:letsdodis1's Quick Meet

hi. u r right. we must plan to meet