Home > Forums > Socials & Events (The Social Scene)

Tantric massage workshop for ladies

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 02.03.2014 Date END: 10.03.2014 Available day time and evening...

There is gentle lighting, soft music and a cosy interior with sofas where we can sit down and chat. It is an oasis of peace where you will relax immediately.

I will leave you to undress alone in privacy and lie down on the massage table, covered. I will then come in and start the massage.

During the massage I am clothed and I use my hands and arms only.

The massage starts with you lying on your front and then continues with you lying on your back.

It starts with your whole body, all of it, and eventually progresses to the most sexually responsive places. The touch also progresses from comforting and calming to sensual and arousing.

Your Yoni is not involved until at least half way into the massage when you are already in a very different state, much more open and relaxed. The internal Yoni massage is involved even later.

The Tantric massage works by combining the right sensation with the right connection from yourself. As I give you a range of physical feelings, I also talk to you to guide how to connect with them in your mind and with your emotion.

Every woman has a great sexual wonder in her body, she just never gets all the right conditions from men to bring it out.

For the first time you can relax, worry about nothing, protect yourself from nothing, have to achieve nothing, not have to perform and just take your time.

My hands will gently lead you on a beautiful journey of pleasure and different states of sensual awakening into a space where it can really flourish, where you can feel like a real woman, deeply sensual, beautiful, vibrant, opening fully in your loving heart, relaxed and happy.

It’s not just touch – I will guide you through your mind and emotion to connect with your sexual experience more.

As my hands awaken your whole body to this sensual flow, I will be talking throughout the Tantric massage to guide you into connecting with yourself better. It may be to do with breathing, wit