Home > Forums > Chill-Out Zone (General Chat)

affair

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Looking to meet a Lady for affair, not a one night stand not a qyuicky. Meet a lady who becomes a friend and lover and we both have mutuel interest. so any ladies looking for affair not the one night stad let me know.

Re: affair

Aren't we all mate ..At least your not in my area

Does anyone even half believe that there's even half a chance of just asking that question without thinking about the chances of even a million to one reply???
What planet are we from?
Message in a bottle has more chance.
Or kiss a frog, it might be a princess in disguise.
Lottery, win millions and buy a harem.

Didn't you notice anything about this being a swinger's website?
Not the place to look for deep, lasting relationships really, is it?

yeah - whatever happened to romance?

(actually i think i ditched it 'cos it didn't make me cum!)

seriously hun, try a dating website for a that kind of relationship - it's nice that you want it, but this really isn't the best site for you.

good luck, hope you find what you want,

xxx

nice ass sue7mark

nice ass sue7mark

So often this forums topics just changes back into what it is meant for LOL

Loved that comment – fresh air!

And hey, guys, with those comments up there, do you really think the chance grows of any type of encounter if you stay pessimistic?!
I mean, we have the tax, the pension, the length of our penis and a bunch of other worries, why be pessimistic here when we at least have a forum where we can be straight forward honest :

Template =

“Hi, I am a [input colourful description] guy with an interest in [whatever you do have an interest in]. I checked your profile and [comment your reaction, the positive one] and my limits in general are [add any turn offs here].

I am darn good at [yeah, think hard and put it here], so [and so on and so fort].”

Now post it.
Look for more profiles that FITS your description or taste.
Post again.
Never look back.

Well, I do look back, I check if my mail has been read. If it has and no reply has been received within 10 days, I delete it, trying to remember who I sent it to so I don't go there again.

And what about relations?
Of course we build relations, we get friends, we broaden our social network etc etc. And then suddenly we meet THE ONE. Better here, than outside this community, since I am sure that the swinger in you will not go away from something so mundane as a life long marriage?

Sorry for my language, but I know I do fairly well for being a Viking.

Hugz to you all
Mike