Home > Forums > Clubs & Venues (The Social Scene)

Visit to Brighton

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 10.03.2014 Date END: 13.03.2014 I have access to an empty flat in Brighton..........anyone wanna join me for some fun!?
I will only answerinvite people with photos on their profile!!!
XX

hi

i would love to have the chance to meet you in brigton and have an amazing time together.
Pierrick

Hi

Hi how are you this evening?? I live in the centre of Brighton and would love to meet up with you and maybe more then once if your a round for a few days and you like me?? You have set your profile to restrict people from sending you a message or asking to be friends well please send me a friend request or a message I think we would have an amazing time and I'm up for trying anything and have some pics you might like as you like men and women well maybe someone in between the two you might love lol xx

Hi again

Sorry it won't let me reply to you as we arnt a match and your profile will only let matches mail you can you at me as a friend then we can chat? I would think about 3some but would prefer a tv,me and you???? But want lots of fun just you and me

Message problem!!

I have had a few people that have had problems messaging me.........so I have asked the site to sort it..........nothing I have done as I can see..........just bare with me!! XShirl.

RE:Message problem!!

Hi I would love to come to Brighton for some fun just let me know where and when.

RE:Message problem!!

Hi Shirl, please check your settings, go to your settings page and in the interests tab you can check your options.

RE:Visit to Brighton

hi are you around on the 22nd of march in brighton as i will be down there would love to meet up with you for some fun

I would be interested! :-)

x

hey

Hello I would love to meet you there and help you fill all holes img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

RE:RE:Visit to Brighton

Well Hello!!
Long time!!
It's a long way for you to travel!!
I still have a no. for you......or was that your lady friends? I could text you the details or maybe I will just send you a message on here incase it has changed!
XShirl.

RE:hey

img src="imagesadultemoticons019.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons021.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons022.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons024.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons012.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons027.gif"

Hi, as you are back into guys I'd love to join you for some safe, sexy fun. Rich x

Hi there, I'd love to come along and play (although it looks as though you have plenty of options already).

But if anyone has the last minute emergency excuses - give me a shout as I'm very reliable img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

Hi Shirley, looks like you've got plenty of offers, but if your interested I'd love to come and see you!

deleted

i seem to have got deleted ; ( Can bring a patner if you are looking for a couple. x

Free

Hi Shirl,
I'm free all tomorrow (Monday) if you fancied a candyfloss on the pier. x