Home > Forums > Looking for Meets Now (CD / Trans)

Motel Fun, Leeds, March 7-11. Evening. BI, CD, Submissive, slutty, kink!

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hello (read fantasy at end of this post!)

I'm staying in a travellodge in leeds week of March 7th to the 11th. (Although I live in Birkehead on the Wirral).
Am a bi-sexual male, like oral, anal, rimming, spanking, showing off, being on my knees to suck your cock, balls, and arse, and I like to be told I'm sexy!

BTW: Have a vigin butt hole that *if* the situation is right would like taken care of..

Am 34 (look younger), totally clean shaven, smooth body, thick legs, soft fem arse, uncut straight horny cock.

Am easy-going honest and relaxed at all times.

Like a few drinks at times to get into the mood of things. More than one person is welcome in a scene as long as they are all clean, safe, showered, relaxed, and horny people!

I cross dress from time to time, although happy to not do so if its not the scene of who I'm playing with.

Love to have cum loads empted onto my cock and being forced to smear it around or wank till I shoot my load also. Loads on my body - just as happy!!!!
Also love being wanked probably more than I do receiving oral (unless its really good!)

May allow digital photos in the correct situtation (normally if I get a copy).

FANTASY (Make this a reality?)
=======
(Would consider being tied with rope or leather if the situationperson is right).
My fantasy is to made to suck and rim my partner while being dressed in holduds while Im told to sit or lay on the edge of the bed with cock in upright position, then lots of oil put onto my cock while you tease and slowly wank me, all the while denying my orgasm when I get close. This will get me so hard and hot and my juices all excited. Then, when you decide you allow me to cum. I will shoot the load several feet so you decide to capture it in a cup as you have plans for it! Then you turn me over and with my arse hanging over the end of bed all exposed, you take out the little butt plug, puts lots of oil onto my virgin butt hole. Then you turn me over again to suck your cock to get it really hard. You force me to suck and lick your cock balls and arse. When your ready you get my cum in the cup and cover your cock from tip to balls with it. Then you order me over the end of the bed again face down and seperate my legs wide apart. You save some of the juice to dribble onto my virgin butthole. Then when your ready you gently take my VIRGINITY. You don't cum in me though as you blow over me..

If your serious about a meet then email me at my profile and I can send you my mobile number when its confirmed. Please no time wasters. A pics of you appreciated.