Home > Forums > Visiting the UK (Holiday Meet-up)

Dogging in Glamorgan

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Looking for some dogging action in the lay-by across from the Royal Glamorgan Hospital, Industrial Estate near the Royal Mint or the carpak on the Smilelog. Basically, I want to suck and get fucked as much as possible on the 28th Feb, 1st March andor the 2nd March. I got some action across the Christmas break here and I´m over for another visit. Please check out my profile and get in contact if your interested. Hope to hear from you.

img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" Helena

RE:Dogging in Glamorgan

Hi I would be int in knowing more and could meet at the smilelog or around royal mint area, am keen clean and horny and would love to meet for my first dogging experience :)xx would love to get sucked and then fucked too and would be my first experience with dogging. I'm available mostly the 28th or 1st and would love to know some details etc. could you get in touch and maybe we could organise a meet for some dirty sexy fun :)
Marc xximg src='imagesadultemoticons019.gif'

RE:RE:Dogging in Glamorgan

Hi Marc,
If you are still interested then you can msg me from the 28th. I love to suck but I´m really only into getting fucked myself. The Smilelog is a better venue but it is known as a gay cruising spot.
Kisses Helena

RE:RE:RE:Dogging in Glamorgan

I would love to participate but where are you fromimg src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

Hi Helena
Pity you're not in the Isle of Man would love to meet you,
not a lot happens over here
Johnboy

I would love to do my first dogging experience let me no details of where to go ill be making a long trip lol xx

nice to participate, but I'm very far from you there..img src="imagesadultemoticons017.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons017.gif"

Hi how ru love to fuck u while u suck me mmmmmmimg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons021.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

RE:RE:Dogging in Glamorgan

Wife would love to suck you while you finger her and I watch

manchester male 27 looking for meet with cpls or females

Looking for a genuine meet tonight with cpls or females.... I am 27 from swinton in Manchester... can travel... happy to show on cam if interested and genuine

dogging

img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

hi

hi
my name ibraxim i live in istanbul i want meet you.......

love

img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

RE:RE:RE:Dogging in Glamorgan

hello................. would you be interested in messaging me with a view to a wonderfully orgasmic DOGGING experience......?
kisses and caresses alllllllllllllllllllllll over.....!
Gusimg src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif"