Home > Forums > Roleplay (Fetishes and Other)

* LOOKING FOR A MISTRESS OR MASTER TO TAKE OWNERSHIP OF ME *

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

i have always wanted to be owned and turned trained to be a good slave or sissy.
i don't have much experience but have fantasised alot about being owned and forced to do different things to please or pleasure my owner, i don't really have many limits as I'm quite happy to give anything a try i suppose as someones property my limits should only be whatever my owner should decide i have. although i like the idea of forced bi, forced cum eating and pretty much anything that would humiliate me through tasks and training
for activities that i would not normally do. i find the idea of being trained into a sissy slut and learning how to pleasure real men quite scary but at the same time exciting.
I'm pretty much willing to have ago at anything you wished if it was to please you. including learning how to pleasure real men in whatever way they wanted but have never had the nerves to put it into practise on my own accord.
I have never been with another man but my desire to try is getting higher and higher, I need a dominating mistress or master to take control of me and train me in all ways in how to pleasure any man or women and become a true slut, i also love humiliation and being made to perform humiliating things To please and amuse any owner and would happily perform any tasks given for my Owner as part of any training, I would prefer someone local who I can meet up with regularly but if that's not possible then regular contact through email is fine as i am more than happy to provide evidence of tasks training exercises etc through video and photos. i will do whatever is needed to learn and become what you think i should be. I need a person who who can control, guide,tease and punish me For any mistakes i may make and turn me into someone who then can be forced By my owner to pleasure anyone they want or perform any duties in whatever way my owner chooses , hopefully i can then be something that would make you proud to own me and have changed me into something useful And usable. the thought of being made to do things i would not normally do through my own choice, but doing it because someone else as control and says i have to whether i enjoyed it or not.