Home > Forums > Looking for Meets Now (CD / Trans)

tstv sought for fun by husband then cple(wife aproves)

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

hi we are seeking some fun with a TSTV who would play with M first date then as a threesome with M and F on 2nd date, we are a open minded cple have swung b4 and want more, M is very Bi curious and likes to cross dress and is shaven,F is also shaven,Bi , and likes to dress up
also would like to make some freinds on here!!

if you feel you can playout fantasiess with us then please feel free to contact us

J
XXXX

Re: tstv sought for fun by husband then cple(wife aproves)

hi i am debbie from exeter in devon.if you are interested get back.have fun.x

Hi debbie

i am interested in a bi experiance with a TV TS i have swung b4 with my wife in cples situation only but have never had a bi exp, i am really turned on by TSTV and like to dress up myself, my wife is ok about this she understands and tho its more my fantasy she wants me to try first then maybe a threesome on a second date, i am shaved and smooth all over legs too and maybe up for some fun with you
please can i see a photo

J
XXXXimg src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif"

Would a young bi 21 yr old guy suit ur fantasy???????

hi im sassie i live in lincoln i would love to try some things with you i give very good head and i love anal so if your up for a bit of fun contact me because im allways up for it my is and i will show you some pictures i dress gothic and im very busty im shaven all over and i love to wear pvc high heeled boots by for now

hi sassie
liked ur profile and have added u lookout for my name "hothertscple"

maybe we can chat

xxx
J

try me all of youin this add

hi
I have just come across your personal add and i would love to chat with you to discuss it further i am a serious crossdresser and very bi, however my wife is not aware of my bi side, as it mainly cosists of me giving oral whilst dressed up, i would love to be dressed up in front of your wife while i gave you a blow job, sorry for been blunt but it is what i enjoy doing.
please feel free to get in touch at
i look forward to hearing from you some time soon

Hi,
Im a 27 yr old bi guy who enjoys a bit of cross dressing. Im from Swindon so if you are anywhere near get back for more details

sounds great,hows the search gone so far,got a week off at easter,hoping every day is sex day and making plans,can travel or accom