Home > Forums > Chill-Out Zone (General Chat)

Pictures

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hi there. We would like to know how many of you like to take pics while the action is going on? img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons012.gif"

We love to when we get chance :)

RE:Pictures

yeah I have difficult at times but have done it more than once lol x

Re pics

We have done it a few times great funimg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

whenever we got leisure

Me! We have before and then we look at them together and thats HOT!

As an amateur photographer I love taking pic's for people in action, for some people it just adds to the extra spice they need.

Hi there. We would like to know how many of you like to take pics while the action is going on?
img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

RE:Re pics

img src="imagesadultemoticons029.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

img src="imagesadultemoticons029.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

Dirty talk

So many indivduals are to embarrassed to talk dirty to their partner during sex. Is this you?
Do you guide you partner by telling himher what you want from them?
Be honest. img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" . img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

RE:Dirty talk

Love some dirty talking during sex it can make the whole experience much naughtier and hornier! ximg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons012.gif"

RE:Dirty talk

It depends on who I'm playing with of course but personally i love dirty talk it just seems to add something more.img src="imagesadultemoticons006.gif"

Pictures

I have done this for couples who either find it difficult or scared to and they have found it helps with meeting at lter stage

we love taking photos

jjjj

Who takes them ?