Home > Forums > Cuckold (Fetishes and Other)

looking for someone to fuck me

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

hi i'm looking for someone to pleasure me as my hubby is disabled & can't fuck me anymore .
would like him to have a nice size cock hope he don't mind hubby taken photos been let down by timewasters & no show .img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

At your service!

Hi i am a cd, yet i can be regular male, i would love to fuck you, you look hot, am genuine, am in Chertsey Surrey, i get let down sometimes, yet can be a loyal fuck toy also, & yes to your hubby taking pics of us, i will be in male mode for you, i,ll upload a pic of me in male mode, i,ll only supply my contact no if your interested in me, i am most interested in you, regular also required, can indulge with your husband also if you want, you can watch us & i,ll fuck you as he takes pic or vids us! please get back Darling Xxximg src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons012.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons012.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

Looking for someone

Shame we live so far apart as I would love to help.

RE:At your service!

sorry your to far away

hi dear..

Woo.. I would..!! I've got a camera too... xx