Home > Forums > (UK) London (Instant Action)

Looking for bull with massive cock!

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hiya im Lucy and im looking for a guy in London with a massive cock to fuck me silly while my boyfriend watches.

No one older than 35 please and no smaller than 7 inches downstairs.

If you feel up to it then please send me a face pic and a pic of your cock on here

Thanks and I look forward to hearing from you ;) xx

Have a bi bbc friend with vbig cock

Would like to ask if you are dom with your bf and if he is obedient to your demands of cuckold creampie cleanup. Would you accept another cuckold to order and verbally abuse your pathetic small cock white bf, while you moan on a thick black monster cock buried deep in your womb as I hold your bf down to lick your twitching anus.

Ill contact my friend for pics asap to delight your eyes and get your pussy dripping.

Sent my cuck cock to compare with your cucks

Have a bi bbc friend with vbig cock

Would like to ask if you are dom with your bf and if he is obedient to your demands of cuckold creampie cleanup. Would you accept another cuckold to order and verbally abuse your pathetic small cock white bf, while you moan on a thick black monster cock buried deep in your womb as I hold your bf down to lick your twitching anus.

Ill contact my friend for pics asap to delight your eyes and get your pussy dripping.

Sent my cuck cock to compare with your cucks

Sex now

Fuck me ? Close to me

RE:Looking for bull with massive cock!

hello lucy u stiill lookin 4 some fun?

I'm too old but do you fancy some of this cock? I'm in London on Saturday 8th February.

24? Old enough

Would you consider two vwe gay guys. They are a couple and really want to fuck some guys girl rotten?

My dick is nice and thick and i work out so we'd have a lot of fun. Message me back if interested.