Home > Forums > Chill-Out Zone (General Chat)

Take my Photograph.

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

I would love the opportunity to get all dressed up and glamorized Then have a professional Photographer( or at least a person who knows what there doing) take some great photos of me. I am will to pay nicely for this service and it is something i have always wanted to do in a friendly safe environment. Please get back to me guys and girls and make me smile.

Sara X

RE:Take my Photograph.

I'd love to come and take photos of you x x I have a desire to be photographed myself maybe we could help each other out ???

I would love top take some photos of you dressed up to the hilt and then down to the bone. I have a few cameras that I can use but not a professional

Hello Sarah
Where abbots do you live? I am based here in Leicester, I am a photographer and use top or the range professional camera and lighting etc. I do take professional photos as I have been a photographer for many decades, but still do this as more of a sideline.
I look forward to hearing from you
Kind Regards
Kelvin

Bit confused

I just sent you a reply to your advert. I am confide though because I thought I read that you are a girl, i.e. girls name and dressed as a girl, but just clicked on your profile and it says you are a male????
I am sure there has to be some mistake?

hi there drop me a line if you want some photos taken, amateur TOG that has worked with a few models now. am I a professional ? no but can provide you with some decent photos. Often in London on work so can fit in easily

photos

Love some photos taken, I'm a CD but just love lingerie, maybe a mini skirt too, will put wig on with lipstick, not that convincing sadly, Davina xxx

hi i have taken many photos of a sexualerotic nature and would love to help you achieve your dream. i am not a professional photographer but am ale to take a good photo. if i can be of service then email me rgds mick

hello sara I am interested in your offer as I'm an amature photographer and have some decent equipment

hi
Can fulfill your wishes send some contact details but it does depend on location x

Hi I can take photos were and when please

Hi I can take photos were and when please

I'll take your pic...I'm a pro!
So get in touch and then we can meet up and make the magic!

forget it!